Grinch They Hate Us Because They Ain’t Us Los Angeles Lakers Shirt

 Rousteing admits to me that he still does not feel he has attained enough success to find peace, and wonders whether he ever will. He asks whether I know the myth of Icarus. “The story is about flying, flying, flying until you burn yourself, and I think it’s a bit the story of my life,” he says. “I want to be more free. But being free can also be a danger, because you can sometimes dream too big.” Like the boy worried about being sent back to the orphanage, he frets constantly about losing the luck and favor that has secured his upward flight so far. “When I worked with Beyoncé at Coachella, I never said no to anything she asked for, because I didn’t want her to feel that I was the wrong designer to do it—you know, like, Oh my God, why did I choose Balmain?” he tells me. I ask where this fear comes from. Rousteing is silent for a while, then gently wipes the edge of his right eye.



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Adventure Time Gender Swap Group Shot T-Shirt

Oklahoma Sooners 2024 Big 12 Women’s Gymnastics Champions T-Shirt

Pitbull Dog To All My Haters Las Vegas Raiders Logo Shirt