Tedeschi Trucks Band The Garden Party Madison Square Garden New York Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://onechamptee.com/product/tedeschi-trucks-band-the-garden-party-madison-square-garden-new-york-sept-29-2023-poster-shirt/

I barely make the Tedeschi Trucks Band The Garden Party Madison Square Garden New York Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt in other words I will buy this show and no photographers have captured my pants. That’s fine; I’m totally transfixed by Dorian Electra’s wild performance toward the end. And guess what? A day later, I see that a site has captured me en route to the Collina Strada show in those freaky Elvis pants. I forgot to RSVP to the Maryam Nassir Zadeh show and I’m working on a deadline for something unrelated to Fashion Week. I’m staying home, wearing underwear and a tank top I bought at a bazaar. No one is allowed to see this moment. Today, I’m going to Moschino. It’s the first really big show I’ve been to since my editor snuck me into Marc Jacobs back in 2015. I didn’t stay at home the night before, but it’s not as naughty as you think; I booked a staycation at the Equinox Hotel. I brought a Louis Vuitton bag from the early 2000s—it has a tiny flip-phone pocket on the side! It fits my clothes, so I pack a pair of Tom Ford–era Gucci pants from the summer 2000 collection, another white tank top, and my pair of clackity Fendi sandals. All is great until I wake up, and it is gross and raining. I am dreading today.I wear a pair of Wrangler jeans that I arrived at the hotel in, my sandals, a white tank top, a men’s button-down, and a dad hat that reads “Ralph Lifshitz.” While I want to curl up and hide, I do run into stylist Mel Ottenberg at Moschino. He loves my hat, which is by the label Old Jewish Men. (Ottenberg has a pair of glasses from the label.) We kvetch—both in dad caps. I realize I not only look but sound like an old Jewish man. Oy.

Tedeschi Trucks Band The Garden Party Madison Square Garden New York Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt

Today I’m pulling out all the Tedeschi Trucks Band The Garden Party Madison Square Garden New York Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt in other words I will buy this stops in head-to-toe Blumarine. I’m wearing a tiny, little knit cardigan with a fur trim around the collar and a pair of baggy, chino-type pants that are too long, but it’s OK because they have a bungee cord that scrunches at the ankle. It’s all Blumarine, courtesy of designer Nicola Brognano. I add a few of my own personal effects: another white tank top, a pair of black Havaianas, and the Louis Vuitton bag. I CitiBike to the Batsheva show uptown looking like a party on two wheels. With the fur trim and bare midriff, I resemble the happier version of The Sopranos’ Adriana La Cerva. Batsheva babes like actresses Heidi Gardner and Lauren Servideo like the cardigan. Score! After Batsheva, I kill some time in Little Italy like a true Blumarine hottie and then I take the L train to Eckhaus Latta. The look is once again a red-hot hit. I’m snapped by Oh and the lovely street style photographer Liisa Jokinen of @NYCLooks, who also runs the vintage search engine Gem. I feel like I should do a street style profile on her.Day 5

Tedeschi Trucks Band The Garden Party Madison Square Garden New York Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt hoodie-black.jpg

Home:  https://onechamptee.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

About OneChamptee Fashion Store

Licensed Colorado State Rams EST 1870 Shirt

Pitbull Dog To All My Haters Las Vegas Raiders Logo Shirt