Queens Of The Stone Age Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Englewood, CO Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://onechamptee.com/product/queens-of-the-stone-age-fiddlers-green-amphitheatre-englewood-co-sept-29-2023-poster-shirt/

She’s had a lot of time to think about it. Like so many of us, she spent the Queens Of The Stone Age Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Englewood, CO Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt and I will buy this last year and a half getting quiet, reflecting. “It was tough. Tough for everyone—mentally, especially,” she says. “The world wasn’t making sense. I was able to be still for a long time. Inspiration finally came when I remembered the little things that I love to do, the simple things that make me happy: grocery shopping, taking walks, going on bike rides, cooking. Those little things that I’m trying to incorporate into my lifestyle now that the outside is opening up again and we’re about to get right back into what things used to look like. I’m trying to make sure that I still keep those things in my life.” Not that you should expect mundane grocery-shopping clothing or items made for bike riding this time around. Actually, you can do what you please in these pieces—this is Rihanna’s Savage x Fenty, after all. (“You’re not going to expect it. Put that in your mind,” she says at one point earlier in the day when another reporter asks her about her long-awaited upcoming album. “Whatever you think you know about Rihanna is not what you’re going to hear. It’s like fashion—I should be able to wear whatever I want and I treat music the same way. So I’m having fun, and it’s going to be completely different.”)Thus, these pieces are meant to be celebratory. Experimental. Adventurous. One part of the collection, titled “Caged Lace,” features metallic lace and corsetry, along with iridescent foil-printed florals. Another, “Leather Tease”, is inspired by “remixed punk rock” and features high-shine faux patent leather. There are also micro collections that showcase gathered mesh, thigh-high vinyl stockings, gloves, and body harnesses, as well as flashy pleated lamé mini skirts and ruffled bras inspired by ‘70s nightclubs. It’s skin-baring and figure-hugging, or what Rihanna calls “edgy, fun, flirty, and savage.” Shiny snakeskin lace is sexy with a capital S. “They’re gonna make you feel that way. They’re going to make you feel confident,” she says.

Queens Of The Stone Age Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre Englewood, CO Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt

And confidence, she says, is key. For all the Queens Of The Stone Age Fiddler’s Green Amphitheatre Englewood, CO Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt and I will buy this collection’s over-the-top sensuality and raucousness, Rihanna admits that her idea of what’s attractive has changed since the first Savage x Fenty collection. “My definition of sexy has gone from outside to inside,” she says, touching her hand to her heart. “Sexy is usually labeled as this thing that’s outward in appearance, but it’s not. It’s really not. When you see someone’s personality and their confidence, it’s like damn, they can own a room no matter what they look like. No matter what, they own that room. And that is what’s sexy to me.”She would know. She’s been owning this strange, makeshift red carpet in the dark, winding corridor of the Westin Bonaventure ever since she walked in: all yellow sequins, waist-long hair, and magic. Her secret, she tells me before she leaves, is really just about staying in the moment. “I make a point to be present, I look at what’s around me, who is around me. And then I’m just grateful for those things; grateful for the moment. I think about how far I’ve come. And how much worse it could be—I could have missed all of this.”

Queens Of The Stone Age Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre Englewood, CO Sept 29, 2023 Poster Shirt hoodie-black.jpg

Home:  https://onechamptee.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

About OneChamptee Fashion Store

Licensed Colorado State Rams EST 1870 Shirt

Pitbull Dog To All My Haters Las Vegas Raiders Logo Shirt